Monday 24 March 2008

A strange turn of events!

Now don't ask me why, because I don't know, but I've recently found a new love for Dynasty Warriors 5...

You may be thinking (as I am) that this is very odd, when you consider the fact that so many awesome games have been released lately! No doubt most of you will be sinking your teeth into your third, maybe fourth playthrough of Mass Effect, tackling Halo 3 on Legendary with a mate, playing through Portal, discovering that the cake is, indeed, a lie...this is normal! What isn't normal, however, is casting aside these games and instead playing a game that was released two years ago (almost to the day!) and isn't even that good!

I can't explain it...some may pity me, whilst other's will simply look at me in disgust, wanting nothing more than to kill me, right there on the spot...

All I know is, I'm loving the game right now and urge you all to give it another chance!

No comments: