Friday 11 April 2008

UPDATE: ANGRY

OMG...it's all I can say...I thought Microsoft were okay, but actually...well, they're not!

I ring them up to complain because of the amount of 360's I have had (that have broken) and guess what they say to me?

"I'm sorry, but we only have record of one 360 having been repaired..."

They've lost records of 2 Xbox 360's, and the other 2 I took back to Game (who only keep records of that sort of thing for a year!) so I have absolutely no proof whatsoever of my broken 360's! It's pathetic, because I feel that I deserve some sort of compensation for this...I bought a 360 on launch day (was officially the 1st person in Somerset to have bought one (not counting the people who get free ones and who work there)) and yet have not had one for a block of 9 months yet! And it makes no sense, as my mate sent his 1st one back and got a free game!

So yeah, a bit miffed...

1 comment:

dandark said...

yeah thats bad but they cant keep a record for 2 long and well its microsft they tryed to buy yahoo for like 2 billion or something.

Yeah when my xbox broke i only got a new one if it keeps overheating try buying the advanced cooling system or get xbox elite.